We are now using Telemedicine appointments for all patients for the foreseeable future. You will need to complete the Informed Consent for Telehealth from here. We are trying out a new software option called doxy.me. Below are the instructions:
You will need a device with a camera, microphone and speakers.
You can use your smart phone (safari and chrome browsers), tablet, laptop or desktop for this purpose.
You will enter the following into your browser:
For appointments with Dr. McCann: https://doxy.me/drkmccann
For appointments with Deanne Newton, PA: https://doxy.me/deannenewton
- The browser will then prompt you to enter your name and join the “waiting room”.
- You might also be prompted to allow access to your mic and camera, please allow this access.
- You will need to be in a well-lit, quiet area and preferably connected to the internet not just data for the video to stream smoothly.
- Please also be sure to make a list of all questions before your appointment.
- We will start your call as soon as your provider is ready.
In order to make the most of your appointment we will be emailing any labs, reports or other paperwork that we have that will be gone over. If you do not receive what you are expecting please let us know ASAP. We will be closely monitoring email. For the time being we will allow emails to be sent for this reason only.
Please be prepared for your appointment on time. If you are not in the waiting room at your appointment time we will contact you when Dr. McCann is ready to begin, please note a late cancellation fee will apply if you miss your appointment.
If you have any questions regarding these instructions, please contact the office at 949-574-5800 ext 5 Martina.
Thank you, kindly.